UPDATE: The winner is @presidencies89! Thank you all for participating and wish you luck next time!
Hi fellow listeners! Today, November 10 markes the 1st anniversary of The History of Spain Podcast, and to celebrate it I’m running a giveaway on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook that ends on November 20. If you participate, you can get a paperback version of ‘A History of Medieval Spain’, a great book that is one of the sources that I’m using for the episodes while covering Medieval Spain. This book covers the history of Spain from the Visigothic Kingdom to the reign of the Catholic Monarchs, and it deals with politics, society, economy and religion. I’m sure many of you would enjoy reading it, so you can participate in the giveaway or check out the list of best books on Spanish history where you can find ‘A History of Medieval Spain’ too.
Social media posts
Rules and instructions
- You can participate on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, or in all of them to increase your chances of winning – but don’t use multiple accounts for a same social network.
- The contest is running from November 10 to November 20, including both dates using Pacific Time.
- On Twitter you need to follow the account and retweet the giveaway tweet.
- On Instagram and Facebook you need to follow the account or page, like the giveaway post, and leave a comment telling me what interests or fascinates you the most about the history of Spain.
- The winner will be picked using a random number assigned to each eligible account.
The winner will be announced on the social media accounts of the podcast on November 21, and I will update this post to announce it too. I hope you all participate to celebrate the first anniversary of The History of Spain Podcast! Good luck!